Brasidas Group AG seeks a Senior Project Manager for its New York/New Jersey office. This person’s primary role is to collect and analyze intelligence in order to prepare due diligence reports for a wide array of clients and industries.
- Manage commercial due diligence investigations
- Conduct Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) research
- Collect intelligence from internal and external data sources
- Utilize investigative and analytical research tools and technologies
- Draft reports and risk assessments for clients.
- Possess excellent research, writing, and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience researching public records, open source databases, and third party database services (i.e. Lexis Nexus, Westlaw, and others)
- Understanding of Google Hacking techniques and Boolean search capabilities
- Strong organizational skills and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Foreign language skills highly preferred
- MA, MS, or MBA degree or a Bachelor’s degree supplemented by 4+ years of relevant work experience
Please apply by sending your CV and a 2-3 page writing sample in English to email@example.com.