Junior Project Manager (Belgrade)
18 April 2017
Brasidas Group AG seeks a Junior Project Manager (JPM) who will be responsible for small to mid-sized projects with the expectation of progressing to higher levels of independent responsibility in project management. The JPM will work in the Belgrade office. Candidate must possess exemplary spoken and written English skills, with facility communicating on a professional level. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of financial markets. Special preference given to multilingual candidates, especially Arabic, Farsi, Russian, and Turkish.
Editing: All reports must be edited for form and content before they are delivered to clients. Through editing, the JPM will become familiar with the company’s "voice" and ensure these nuances are included in all final reports. The JPM also ensures reports fulfill client requirements.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of projects
- Establish timelines and deliverables
- Identify and communicate with Sub-contractors;
- Monitor progress of project and timely collection of data;
- Review, check for plagiarism, and edit.
- Source Development
- Bachelors-level degree with background in business, economics, political science, international or area studies. Candidates who did not focus in these areas but who have studied and lived abroad for a significant amount of time are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to cultivate contacts with persons whose background, culture, or language differs from one’s own.
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and summarize information in cogent, concisely written reports within deadline.
Please apply by sending your CV and a writing sample in English to email@example.com.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all, Brasidas Group AG bases its employment decisions on merit, qualifications and abilities. Brasidas Group AG is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.