Brasidas Group AG seeks a Senior Project Manager for its New York/New Jersey office. This person’s primary role is to collect and analyze intelligence in order to prepare due diligence reports for a wide array of clients and industries.
- Manage commercial due diligence investigations
- Conduct Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) research
- Collect intelligence from internal and external data sources
- Utilize investigative and analytical research tools and technologies
- Draft reports and risk assessments for clients.
- Possess excellent research, writing, and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience researching public records, open source databases, and third party database services (i.e. Lexis Nexus, Westlaw, and others)
- Understanding of Google Hacking techniques and Boolean search capabilities
- Strong organizational skills and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Foreign language skills highly preferred
- MA, MS, or MBA degree or a Bachelor’s degree supplemented by 4+ years of relevant work experience
Please apply by sending your CV and a 2-3 page writing sample in English to email@example.com.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
(NEW YORK / NEW JERSEY)
Brasidas Group AG seeks an Editor with at least 3 years of editorial experience editing for a print or online journal of repute or within a private/public company. The Editor will work in the Belgrade office.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources
- The editor is expected to familiarize himself/herself with specific client expectations, templates, and writing guides and conduct his/her work accordingly
- At least 3 years of editorial experience editing for a print or online journal of repute or within a private/public company
- 5 years of total professional experience
- Native English speaker ( exceptions will be made for candidates with exceptional spoken and written English and overall mastery of the language
- University degree from an English-speaking university (studies conducted in English; minimum Bachelors)
- Able to be flexible with hours – option to work remotely after training
- Ability to work under pressure and with stringent set deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
Please apply by sending your CV and a writing sample in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all, Brasidas Group AG bases its employment decisions on merit, qualifications and abilities. Brasidas Group AG is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.