Assessment of political, social, and economic stability to identify triggers, key drivers, and associated impact.
- National, Economic, Environmental, and Social Threat Investigations
- Country and Business Risk Analysis
- Relationship and Political Mapping
- Opinion Analysis and Political Scenario Mapping
- Corporate and Individual Influence Mapping
To minimize the risks of regulatory and compliance issues, Brasidas Group provides bespoke financial and business-relevant investigations, anti-bribery and foreign corruption assessments, and litigation & commercial dispute support.
- Asset Tracing
- Fraud Investigation
- Litigation Support
INDUSTRY AND MARKET ASSESSMENTS
Utilizing our proprietary network of contacts, industries and markets are analyzed in detail to assess on-the-ground reality, unearth opportunities, and map out influence networks and decision makers to provide clients with a competitive edge.
- Market Research
- Market Entry Support
- Industry Landscaping Studies
- Competitive Intelligence Studies
To gain a competitive advantage, detailed insight is elicited from local contacts with the objective of developing a comprehensive profile of subjects or corporations of interest.
- Corporate and Individual Due Diligence
- Reputational Assessment
- Vendor Integrity Screening
- Relationship Mapping
CYBER THREAT MONITORING
Cyber analysis is supplemented with human intelligence collection to provide a richer data set for predictive modeling purposes. Quality insight into real-time public perception is provided by following social media, blogs, news media, and Deep Web networks.
- Cyber Attack and Threat Analysis
- Terrorist Attack and Threat Analysis
- Terrorist Network Analysis
- Attack Prediction Modeling
- Network Information Gathering and Digital Defense Planning
GLOBAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
In-depth assessments of illicit networks and supply chains that compose global grey and black markets for our Clients’ products.
- Identifying producers and suppliers
- Mapping smuggling routes, transaction points
- Identifying key players in opaque countries